Great news: The Bank of Spain will sponsor the 13th annual conference on real-time data analysis, methods, and applications in macroeconomics and finance, next October 19th and 20th , 2017, in its central headquarters in Madrid, c/ Alcalá, 48.
The real-time conference has always been unique and valuable. I'm very happy to see the Bank of Spain confirming and promoting its continued vitality.
More information and call for papers here.
• Nowcasting, forecasting and real-time monitoring of macroeconomic and financial conditions.
• The use of real-time data in policy formulation and analysis.
• New real-time macroeconomic and financial databases.
• Real-time modeling and forecasting aspects of high-frequency financial data.
• Survey data, and its use in macro model analysis and evaluation.
• Evaluation of data revision and real-time forecasts, including point forecasts, probability forecasts, density forecasts, risk assessments and decompositions.